Bristol Chai is 1 year old!
On May 14, 2017, Gabriel Svaldi, a loyal Camellia Sinensis team member since 2009, opened the first chai bar in Quebec, right in the heart of Montreal. It's already been 1 full year since Bristol Chai's opening, a charming place where Montreal's dynamism meets India's warmth! We're thrilled to pursue the adventure as we kick off the second year!
Retrospective of the last 12 months:
- 16,000 chais and teas served
- 11 chai workshops held at the bar
- 10 committed employees, 3 of whom have been with us from the beginning
- 6 corporate events hosted on site
- 10 tastings at conferences and other events
- 5 contests held on social networks
Did you know that...
- Our most loyal customer has completed 10 loyalty cards, which represents an average of 1 chai every two days for 1 year ...!
- Our pastries are so popular that guests from the nearby café come and eat their treats here
- Gabriel drinks on average 1L of chai per day, which represents 240L of chai since the opening ... and several overdoses of caffeine!
- Our 5 chai blends are sold in more than 75 points of sale in Quebec!
Looking forward to meet you there!
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.