How to Cook With Matcha: Banana & Matcha Donuts Recipe
Baked in the oven, these donuts are as delicious as their traditional version and are much healthier. If you do not succumb to the temptation to eat them all out of the oven, they can also be frozen and warmed up.
Banana & Matcha Donuts Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 35ml melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 to 2 crushed ripe bananas
- 90ml of white chocolate
- 1 tsp Matcha Sora
Banana & Matcha Donuts Recipe Preparation
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the egg and the brown sugar. Add the melted butter, vanilla and banana.
- In this same bowl, add in the yogurt and flour mixture in two steps. Mix gently.
- Place the mixture on a buttered donut pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350 °F.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted white chocolate with the Matcha Sora.
- With a fork, glaze the donuts with the matcha & white chocolate sauce.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.