Rich with the knowledge of 16 generations of tea producers, Mr. Koyama offers us this amazingly accessible and addictive Matcha.
Jade Jungle Juice
The heat of summer is already here bringing on that lazy, hazy afternoon feeling. Here is an all natural, super green smoothie bursting with goodness and full of antioxydants. The Jade Jungle Juice, makes a kick-start breakfast or a refreshing afternoon pick me up to finish the day.
Quantity 3 portions.
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 big handful spinach
- 1 table spoon of white grounded chia seed
- 4 table spoon of coco vegan yoghurt
- 2 cup of oat milk
- 2 tea spoon of matcha sora
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- * Whisk the matcha with 1 cup of oat milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender with the matcha.
- Mix and add the rest of the oat milk little by little.
- Mix until everything is creamy and smooth.
*Tricks : Take out the frozen fruits from the freezer a few minutes before blending, they will be easier to blend.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.