Jade Jungle Juice
The heat of summer is already here bringing on that lazy, hazy afternoon feeling. Here is an all natural, super green smoothie bursting with goodness and full of antioxidants. The Jade Jungle Juice, makes a kick-start breakfast or a refreshing afternoon pick me up to finish the day.
Quantity 3 portions.
- 1 cup of frozen mangos
- 1 cup of frozen pineapples
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 big handful of baby spinaches
- 1 table spoon of white grounded chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of coco vegan yogurt
- 2 cups of oat milk
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Sora
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Whisk the Matcha with 1 cup of oat milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender with the Matcha.*
- Mix and add the rest of the oat milk little by little.
- Mix until everything is creamy and smooth.
*Trick : Take out the frozen fruits from the freezer a few minutes before blending, they will be easier to blend.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.