Matcha Granola With White Chocolate and Cranberries: A Nourishing and Tonic Snack
To start the day off right, enjoy this nutritious breakfast. This simple recipe will quickly become a must!
Try this granola recipe with the milk of your choice or yogurt and berries!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 / 2 tsp salt
- 1 / 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 / 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 beaten egg white
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp Matcha Sora Camellia Sinensis
1. In large bowl, mix the oatmeal, ground flax seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, almond flour, sunflower seeds, flaked almonds, coconut, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, beaten egg white and mix well.
3. Spread on a baking sheet for 15 minutes at 300 ° F, mix and set for another 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and let it cool for about ten minutes.
5. Add the white chocolate, cranberries and matcha. Mix well.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.