Our first 100% natural iced tea, with no added fragrances. It combines two teas from our Tea Studio and a blend of soothing herbs. The result: a perfect blend of the fruity aromas of the Mao Feng, the zesty liquor of the Bai Mu Dan and the floral notes of lavender. Ideal for an afternoon relaxing under the sun!
'Nilgiri Basilic' Cocktail
We have created a cocktail with our signature iced tea the ‘Summer in Nilgiri’. It is a combination of two teas from the Tea Studio our factory in the South of India (the white tea Bai Mu Dan and the green tea Mao Feng) and the relaxing tisane La Bergère, floral and delicate. The fresh floral bouquet of the tea is complimented by the lime and basil and completed with the boreal touch of KM12 gin. A perfect cocktail for relaxing in the sun.
- 3 oz of iced tea Summer in Nilgiri (prepared following instructions on the bag but without adding sugar)
- 3/4 oz lime and basil syrup (recette plus bas)
- 1 1/2 of gin 'Km12'
- 3 oz carbonated water
- Blend all the ingredients and stir gently.
- Serve on ice with a slice of lime and/or a basil leaf.
LIME AND BASIL SYRUP
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1cup of water
- Juice and zeste of 3 limes
- 1 cup of fresh basil chopped leaves
- In a pan, bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Once sugar is completely dissolved remove from heat.
- Add the basil and the lime juice and zeste
- Filter and refrigerate
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.