Recipe: Tea-based White Sangria
This unexpected combination of tea and wine results in an antioxidant-rich drink perfect for sunny summer afternoons!
- 1 tablespoon or 7.5 g of Santa Cruz Wave organic tea
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 ½ cups white cranberry juice
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup cubed honeydew melon
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- ¾ cup white wine
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Brew tea in boiling water for 5 minutes. Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl or pitcher, mix all other ingredients together.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a few sprigs of fresh rosemary.
You will obtain 2.5L of tea sangria. Cheers!
This summer recipe was developed by TeamNutrition's Registered Dietitians.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.