Produced by M. Qi, this tightly rolled black tea comes from the same garden as our Dejiang Long Zhu green tea in Eastern Guizhou, China. Grown at high altitude, it gives a warm and clean infusion.
Spending time at home : team suggestions
In the coming weeks, many of us will be spending more time at home. Though this unusual situation seems a challenge at first, it can be also be seen as an opportunity to spend quality time with loved ones. Why not take this time to recenter, take care of ourselves and enjoy some extra time doing things you love?
Our team have been sending in suggestions to share with you of favourite books, tv-series or movies they have enjoyed with their favourite teas.
Movies and TV series
- "C'est comme ça que je t'aime" by François Létourneau on Tou.tv, along with a Dejiang Hong Cha. For what it's worth, we believe that just series is worth the Tou.tv monthly membership alone.
- "Léo" from Fabien Cloutier on Illico, paired with a Long Jing Zhejiang
- Re-watch "Le cœur a ses raisons" in its entirety, along with a Xiao Zhong
- "Godless" on Netflix, paired with a Mucha Tie Guan Yin
- "The Mandalorian" on Disney +, with the Sencha Yame
- "Babylon Berlin" with a 2011 Menghai. The scent reminiscent of rain is perfect for the series.
Audrey-Anne suggests :
- For a few laughs the short film: "Moi, un savon" from NFB's own Claude Péloquin, paired with Nadeshiko
- "The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulin", with a Belle Humeur
- "Dead Poets Society", with a cooked Dong Ding by Mr. Nen Yu
- "The Way of Sword" from Eji Yoshikawa, with a Matcha Uji
Marie-Charles suggests :
- "Sweet Bean Paste» by Durian Sukegawa, paired with a Kabusecha Tamakado
- "Happiness, a Philosopher’s Guide" by Frédéric Lenoir, paired with an Autumn Jun Chiyabari
- The comic book: "Le gourmet solitaire" by Jiro Tanigushi, along with a Genmaicha sencha and matcha
Anaëlle suggests :
- "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" by Kundera, with a Bai Mu Dan
- "Kafka on the Shore" by Murakami, with a Gyokuro Okabe
- "My Favorite Thing is Monsters" by Emil Ferris, with a Qi Lan Wuyi
- The comic book "Les ignorants" by Etienne Davodeau, with a Rwanda Rukeri
- "The Hidden Life of Trees" by Peter Wohlleben, with a Labrador tea
Jasmin suggests :
- All of Mathieu Ricard's work, with a Meng Ding Gan Lu
Noémie suggests :
- "Blanc Résine" by Audrée Wilhelmy, with a Taïga Sauvage
- "Into the Forest" by Jean Hegland, with a Wintergreen tea
- "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë, with a Nilgiri Coonor
Kevin suggests :
- "The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet" by David Mitchell with a Meghalaya Lakyrsiew Autumnal
- "The Book of Dave" by Will Self with a Darjeeling Autumnal Seeyok DJ-212
Our full team suggests :
- Our book: "Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties" with your favourite tea
Jean-François suggests :
- Learn a new language by using the Duolingo app. Try pairing it with Columbian black tea: La Cumbre Bitaco.
François suggests :
What about you? What are some of your favorite pairings for the moment! Let us know.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.