Strawberry Iced Tea With Gyokuro Shizuoka
Sweet and tasty local strawberries are just perfect to accompany our cold infused Gyokuro Shizuoka for a refreshingly original flavour experience!
- 2 cups of fresh local strawberries.
- 20g organic Gyokuro Shizuoka
- 1 green lemon.
- A few basil leaves.
Iced Green Tea
- Stir 20g of green tea into the water in a 2 liters pitcher.
- Leave to infuse in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
The puree can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or can be frozen. Feel free to scale up the recipe!
- Rinse the strawberries in cold water.
- Hull and cut the strawberries in two parts and put in a food processor.
- Squeeze half the lime to incorporate the juice and mix until the consistency of a homogeneous texture.
- Strain the mixture and add sugar or maple syrup to taste. (Optional).
- Line the bottom of a glass with a small layer of strawberry purée.
- Add 2-3 basil leaves and a few ice cubes
- Pour in the organic Gyokuro Shizuoka cold brew to fill the rest of the glass.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.