Tea Cocktail: Bromance
By Jean-Félix Desfossés, mixologist at Château Frontenac
The combination of various citrus fruits and rose in this cocktail makes it a festive and colourful beverage.
- 60 ml (2 oz) of Bacardi Carta Blanca
- ¾ c. fresh lime juice
- 1 C. guava juice
- 1 C. Earl Grey Marie-Antoinette tea syrup (see recipe below)
- 3 drops of bitter Peychaud
- 2 drops of rose water
- Ice cubes
- Zest of lime and rosebud (to decorate)
1. In a shaker, put Bacardi, lime, juice, tea syrup, bitter and rose water. Fill with ice cubes and stir vigorously.
2. Filter the mixture into a cold cocktail cup.
3. Garnish with a zest of lime and a rosebud, if desired.
SYRUP OF TEA EARL GREY MARIE-ANTOINETTE
- 3 c. Earl Gray tea coffee
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot water at 95 ° C (203 ° F)
- ½ c. coffee rose water
- 3 c. white sugar
Put the tea in a cup, pour the hot water and let infuse 3 minutes. Filter. Add the rose water, then the sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.