Tea Cocktail: Labrador Cobbler
By Patrice Plante, Mixologist of Mr. Cocktail
This delicious cocktail combines the cool tannins of Labrador tea with those of grapes used in the preparation of pisco.
- 90 ml (3 oz) cold-infused Labrador tea (see recipe below)
- 37 ml (1 ¼ oz) of pisco
- ¼ ounce (7 mL) agave syrup
- 15 ml (½ oz) of lemon juice
- Crushed ice cubes
- 30 ml (1 oz) sparkling water
- Berries or seasonal herbs (to decorate)
1. Place Labrador tea, pisco, agave syrup and lemon juice in a highball glass filled with crushed ice cubes.
2. Stir lightly with a spoon and add the sparkling water.
3. Decorate with berries or seasonal herbs.
COLD-INFUSED LABRADOR TEA
500 ml (2 cups) of cold water
2 tbsp. teas of Labrador tea
Put the water and tea in an airtight container. Stir well. Let it steep in the refrigerator for 48 hours to concentrate the flavours.
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.