Vegan Matcha Ice Cream
We must share this quick and easy recipe for matcha and coconut ice cream. The perfect excuse to satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your guests! Let yourself be tempted by this creamy dessert that will please everyone, young and old...
- 40g of Matcha Sora.
- 600ml oat milk.
- 200 ml plain or coconut vegan yogurt (optional)
- 200g coconut whipping cream.
- 100g of sugar.
- Whisk the matcha into the oat milk until smooth.
- Pour this mix into food processor with the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy. If you don't have a blender, simply mix the ingredients in a mixing bowl with a whisk.
- Transfer to a metal container and place in the freezer. After one hour, mix the preparation and leave to freeze.
- Serve with strawberries or raspberries and a few mint leaves as garnish!
Add a comment
*If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can write down your comments here.