If you forgot your information, enter the email address you provided when you subscribed. We will send you an email with your username and instructions to retrieve your password.
Unique contest offered by Camellia Sinensis.
An approximate value of $68
The price includes 3 x 25g of the teas Long Jing Shi Feng, Bi Luo Chun Du Yun and Anji Bai Cha
Contest rules "Win Three of China’s Great Classics"
1. DATES: The "Win Three of China’s Great Classics" contest begins on May 7th at 00:01 (EDT) and ends on May 28th 2020 at 11:59 PM (EDT). The draw will take place on June 1st 2020 at 11:30 am (EDT), at 309 Emery Street in Montreal and the winner will be announced publicly on the Camellia Sinensis Facebook page.
2. PRICE: The price includes:
The total value of the prizes awarded in this contest is approximately $ 68.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter the contest, fill out a form. Each person can only participate once, for the duration of the contest. By subscribing to the newsletter and / or by sharing the contest link on social networks, the participant can accumulate additional chances of winning (for a maximum of 25 entries). Only forms submitted by November 30 at 11:59 pm will be eligible for the contest. Purchase not required.
4. VISIBILITY OF THE CONTEST: A promotional area will be posted on the Camellia Sinensis Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CamelliaSinensis.T/, in the Camellia Sinensis newsletter and through an AdWords advertising campaign.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Only one winner will be randomly selected by draw on June 1st 2020 at 11:30 am at 309 rue Émery, Montreal. Only one person will be declared a winner.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Contest Organizers will communicate with the winner by email within ten (10) business days of the draw date. No acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to participants. Only the winner will be contacted. If the person selected at random during the draw can not be reached after ten (10) working days of unsuccessful attempts by the contest organizers, the latter will automatically lose its prize without any recourse or other form of compensation. In such a situation, the judges of the contest reserve the right to draw the name of another participant, whom they will try to reach, but who can also be eliminated in the same way if the attempts to join him prove unsuccessful.
7. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any individual, aged 18 or over at the time of entry to the contest.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant authorizes Camellia Sinensis to add their last name, first name, phone number and email address to their respective marketing email mailing lists. In addition, the winner authorizes Camellia Sinensis to use his name and photo without restriction or qualification, and without this competition does not bring him profit or compensation other than the price mentioned for advertising purposes whether for newspapers, radio announcements, television ads or on the Camellia Sinensis websites and social networks.
If, in the opinion of the Contest Organizers, at their sole discretion, the Contest can not be held as planned or if the administration, safety, impartiality, integrity or fairness of the Contest is affected or put into effect the computer system caused by a virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, breakdown or any other cause beyond their control, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest, with the consent of the Régie des alcools, racing and games of Québec. In such a case, any method of participation in the contest may be canceled, and the winner may be selected from the project purchase contracts already signed.
The contest organizers can not be held responsible for any problems. For example, any computer deficiency, technical malfunction, or human or technical error that could make the website associated with the contest inaccessible or any error resulting from such a problem. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to declare inadmissible any person who seeks to distort contest entries or the conduct of the Contest, who contravenes these rules or who impedes the proper functioning of the Contest. in any way. The organizers of this contest reserve the right to modify the rules or to terminate them at any time with the prior agreement of the Liquor Board, Races and Games of Quebec.
A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, these rules govern all aspects of the contest and bind all participants.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
Note: The use of the masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text