Made from one of the finest tencha there is, this Matcha has incredible finesse. The fresh, buttery aroma is subtle and light. As sweet as freshly shucked peas. Milky and slightly marine, a perfectly balanced cup.
To prepare a good matcha, just follow a few simple, but precise, steps.
- Ideally, remove the matcha from the fridge and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes before use (Ideal but not essential).
- Sift the measure of matcha you need through a sieve for a creamier mousse and to prevent lumps.
- Warm your chawan (bowl) with hot water, empty and wipe it dry. Add 1 tsp, or two chashaku (matcha spoons)of sifted matcha into the bowl.
- Trickle 65ml of water (75°C) onto the tea
- Whisk with energy with a chasen (bamboo whisk). Start beneath the surface. As a mousse starts to form, gradually raise your whisking towards the central surface. With practice you will produce more foam each time.
Retrieve your login information.
If you forgot your information, enter the email address you provided when you subscribed. We will send you an email with your username and instructions to retrieve your password.